Where can I find (Hamilton's Hideaway and the key)?

1. i know you are serpossed get the key from three dog but when i finished the Galaxy News Radio quest he never gave it to me he only gave me a "holo tape". on the holo tape says that the location of the weapons cache but there isn't a location on there and the quest is finished and no quest marker on the world map. what do i do or what did i do wrong?

User Info: Simo8585

Simo8585 - 8 years ago

1. Its because u finished the quest to get information about ur dad.
    If u found ur dad before even finishing his quest and tell him that u found ur dad then he will give u a different reward for completing the quest because his information is now useless.

The reward is a key for weapons in Hamilton's Hideway.
    And upon completion of the quest and getting the key the place WILL be marked.

User Info: dinokiller14

dinokiller14 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. There IS a Marker. It's north from Megaton, east from Arefu. It's a location [name] the old man gives you to search The Family for the Blood Ties quest.
    Be sure to take a good closerange weapon, there's a bunch of annoying Radscorpions inside those close corridors.

User Info: light_daxter

light_daxter (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0