How do I Do the Zero-G Basketball?

1. I cant figure out how to do the Zero-G basket ball. can any one help me out? I can score 13 points but i dont know how to get any better. One of the trophies says i need to get past lvl 6 on that. So any one help?

User Info: MyMage2

MyMage2 - 8 years ago
    Does anyone know which chapter the Zero G basketball is in? I'm on chapter 9 at the moment BTW.

User Info: Doolz2024

Doolz2024 - 8 years ago

1. I actually found it much easier to stand on the platform directly in front of all the "hoops" (it's 2 or 3 platforms away from the entrance) and catching the ball with kinesis whenever it was shot from them.
    You wind up with around 17 points every game, which is enough to net you the trophy and rewards.

User Info: Zinmasterb

Zinmasterb - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You jump to the glowing pads (there are 3 per ball) to get a multiplier. Just keep getting points until the round ends. As I recall there was no point goal that you need to reach, at least I didn't see it. Anyways, after level 1 ends, just go back to the starting pad and it should start level 2. Do this again and again until level 6. It will become harder as the holes you need to shoot the ball in become blocked by glass pads.

User Info: Shinra1003

Shinra1003 - 8 years ago 1 1
  2. Is on chapter 10 in the room to the right of the store a few enemies inside and make sure to dismember the corpses in the room where the store is...

User Info: djchayan

djchayan - 8 years ago 0 0