Random 90% white tendency???

1. Okay so, I'm a good portion into my play through so my white tendencys are average to black with a couple above. I played everyday except yesterday. When I came back I had 90% white tendency EVERYWHERE, even in a level I hadn't entered yet. I had played about 20-30 online matches though so I was woundering if that had an effect. Also For bosses I've killed up to 2-3, 4-1 and 1-3 if that helps at all. I'm really woundering if it is temporary, a glitch or permanent?

User Info: masterhollis

masterhollis - 8 years ago
    I'm not complaining about this one! This freaking rocks!

User Info: masterhollis

masterhollis - 8 years ago

1. This is a glitch that happens when you play online.
    Since other characters can effect your world tendency sometimes the game glitches and it adjusts world tendency all over the place. It could go all white, black, or neutral with no warning.
    If you are trying to complete WT events I suggest that you do them in offline mode.

It is reported that playing online and saving in the nexus makes this happen much more often so try to avoid that when playing online.

User Info: CoffinFodder13

CoffinFodder13 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0