Ostrava in the nexus?

1. I was just wondering at what point does ostrava stay in the nexus? You know for the mephistopheles she asks you to kill him. I saw a video where ostrava was in the nexus. when does he go there?

Also if i kill him in the nexus (while he is in body form) will i get the mausoleum key still, or does he have to be in world one somewhere. I was wondering this because i need the foes ring from mephistopheles (for trophy) and i need key for demonbrandt and for old king trophy as well as the ring that he drops.

thnx in advance

User Info: shadow5747

shadow5747 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I think he stays at the nexus after your first encounter with him, in 1-1. for more information go to demonssouls.wikidot.com/ostrava

User Info: Uashfh

Uashfh - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. He stays there after 1-1 and if not then he'll be there after 1-2 as long as the door to 1-3 isn't open

User Info: Luiman04

Luiman04 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Run away...!...Ostrava...? Unresolved
Ostrava`s key? Answered
Where is Ostrava? Answered
Ostrava not at 1-2? Answered
Question about Ostrava key? Unresolved