How i do change the time in Pandora to night and ride the Leonopteryx for free?

1. i completed the game already but i really want to these....

1. How to change the time in Pandora to night during gameplay anywhere
    and
    2. How to ride the Great Leonopteryx again and again whenever you want.

User Info: bradzilla4000

bradzilla4000 - 8 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    Could you tell us what the leono-thing is maybe?

User Info: nicknack125

nicknack125 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. The great leonopteryx is the great red pterodactyl you get to fly in the end-game.

But i have no idea how to fly it again and i think it isn't even possible, the only way to fly him again is to make a save-game before that mission, and just do the mission and use him to free roam.

User Info: jopikiller1

jopikiller1 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I too would like to be able to ride the leonopteryx again, but I don't think you can.

And to get the game to turn to night... you have to wait around for a LONG time. I've been able to do it in Toruka Na'ring (the jungle with the Thanators). Though it doesn't last very long.

I hope I was of some help.

User Info: maggot-rose

maggot-rose - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. When i took the game one image behind the box show you to have the leonopteryx at Ikraniam but i try to find her when i finished the game but i dont find her...well good luck!!!

User Info: Sakiskanas

Sakiskanas - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I have also finished the game and id love to fly the leonopteryx again but i have no idea how to find it. Sakiskanas: i saw the image too and i still cant find it!

User Info: Archdevil155

Archdevil155 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. 1.I fought for a while and it turned into nighttime in about 30 minutes to an hour.
    2.I can't seem to find the Leonopteryx either.

User Info: XDWarrior

XDWarrior - 7 years ago 0 0