I need help with the bulldozers, please????

1. I saw a similar question and tried the whole climb up a vine, jump onto the dozer and beat on it, but it didn't work. The heath bar above the radar dish stayed full. A different walkthrough said to stand a ways in front of the dozer and fire arrows til it explodes, and no dice.... also emptied my entire stock of machine gun ammo on it, again, not so much with the exploding. Any other ideas???

Is my game just effed or is there a special trick to it??? I'm getting very frustrated....

User Info: spinly_jaye

spinly_jaye - 8 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    The health bar is not on the playing screen, or I am looking at the wrong thing? I already destroyed the tower so can't see any black thing below the radar, and certainly no health bar. Are there other antennas other than on the tower? And jumping on the branch above the bulldozer didn't work for me either. Nor did shooting the plants beneath the branch. It is very frustrating!! Help!!!

User Info: mlbmx

mlbmx - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Right below the health bar theres a black thing that you need to shout with your bow, but make shure you have full arows

User Info: shawnvnorton

shawnvnorton - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Yeah!!! After the radar tower is disabled, stand in front of the bulldozer and aim an arrow at the black radar receiver on top of the bulldozer. One well place arrow can do it!

User Info: mlbmx

mlbmx - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. I used the bow and arrow on the antenna atop the bulldozer to take it out.(After a while of thinking)

User Info: XDWarrior

XDWarrior - 7 years ago 0 0