How do I find the blue shard in the abandoned RDA camp?

1. I have looked everywhere and destroyed every plant that I can, climbed on rocks and been through every inch of this area. Where is that shard?

User Info: JediKnightAmy

JediKnightAmy - 8 years ago

1. Yes, I found it finally! It has the orange circle around it! I swear I have looked in these bunkers several times already! Maybe they want you to have some passage of time go by as I've notice it go from day to night to day again. Boy, that was tricky! Once you enter the bunker with teleporter to the right of it, look to the left and it is a small box on the floor. But you can't ignore the orange circle around it which clues me in that they didn't make it visible until you've been in the camp awhile.

User Info: JediKnightAmy

JediKnightAmy - 8 years ago 0 0

1. I am stuck on exactly the same bit, atleast i know its not my game thats stuffed. i have asked this question also but i have had no reply. its been driving me beserk.

User Info: hammers7

hammers7 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. Theres a computer for warping next to a bunker right on the edge of the yellow circle, its at the bottom of the inside of the bunker in a black case

User Info: BrentGrado

BrentGrado - 8 years ago 1 0