Cyber Sub-Zero's Ending?

1. At the end when Cyber Sub-Zero defeats Shao Kahn are there words to go with his ending or not? If so why is it Im not hearing it at all? It don't make sence everyone else has a audio ending except for him Why? I hope there is a Patch coming out to fix those Glitches that are annoying all of us. It's almost like they were in a RUSH to get this game out.

User Info: eaoxcrawl

eaoxcrawl - 6 years ago

Answers

1. There is no narration in his ending. This is not a glitch, it was done on purpose. I don't exactly know why, but for whatever reason, Cyber Sub-Zero's ending is the only one without any narration. It was likely done for stylistic purposes. I don't like the ending very much at all, so I don't think any narration would have made it any better. It probably would have been worse.

Also, the game was very much not rushed. So you can get that thought out of your mind. Never underestimate people's ability to break the unholy hell out of games in ways the developers were not prepared for. In addition, this game has been patched several times stealthily during its lifespan. As long as you're connecting to the net when you play it, you've probably been patched a few times. The glitches are disappearing steadily. Don't fret yourself.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Didn't care too much for this "stylistic" ending either. Felt very much like the series finale of "The Sopranos" and left me wondering if my dog had stepped on the mute button of my remote control (she likes to sometimes change channels on me in the middle of a very important gaming sequence lol). Anyway, not sure if the audio would have made it any better or not, but at least there would be some semblence of completion after all that hard work. Felt kinda cheated, but then again, its not like there aren't 30,000 other characters to play and beat the game with (ok, not 30,000 just yet, but with DLC, it may be just a matter of time). In my estimation though, this "flaw" only lowered its approval rating with me from a 94 to a 92...which is still an "A".

User Info: ScreenNameInUse

ScreenNameInUse - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. It's obviously a glitch. There is meant to be narration in all of the endings but it doesn't play in this one for some reason. It is not intentional. It is not stylistic. It is simply a glitch.

User Info: Silver_Dragon_

Silver_Dragon_ - 6 years ago 0 0