the most Strong Familiars / Hard Bosses ?
What is the 5 most strong familiars
and what is the 5 most hard/fun boss battles
sorry the english
DougAndWan - 4 years ago
My 5 Hardest Bosses were as follows:
1. Zodiarch -- mainly because of the damn respawning Satellites that tend to aggro ONLY to the character I'm controlling, but also because if you die you need to go through the first 2 battles with the White Witch all over again...it's a long fight
2. Shadar -- another tough fight with multiple forms, hits hard....tremendously epic battle though!
3. Porco Grosso -- I figured there'd be a boss coming up once I reached Hamelin, but not having storm weapons/spells equipped, I got wiped out my first attempt...hits hard and moves around fast...very resistant to melee
4. Khulan's Nightmare -- the spell "Cruel Rain" leaves poisonous puddles littered across the battlefield, and your AI familiars/characters see no point in avoiding them...tough to manage health in this one, and my initial strategy of spamming "Draw Poison" was quickly abandoned when I realized there was no point to it, as my allies would just get themselves poisoned again
5. Moltaan -- this was mainly difficult because I was adjusting to battle with another teammate (Esther), and my Oliver didn't have any familiars that were water-based (for Moltaan's weakness)....I spent the better part of my initial fight with him trying to heal/revive Esther, but she kept dying and left me with no MP....second attempt I just didn't even bother with her and just concentrated on attacking...fared much better
BM0333 - 4 years ago
I depends on what your idea of "strong" is but my personal favorites are :
Demoliceros/Catastroceros (third evolution of Dinoceros) The highest "Attack" in the game and pretty good defense as well:
Scrapdragon (third evolution of Sapdragon) is great all around
Tundragorer (third evolution of Mandroga)has very high attack, magic attack, and defense and evasion
Steam/beam man has good defense also as well as lumberwood's third evolution
kamaly00 - 4 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.
More Questions from This Game
|How do get familiars?||Answered|
|What are the best familiars I could have at this moment?||Unresolved|
|I can catch only 300 familiars?||Answered|
|How many Familiars can i catch? And what is the best one?||Answered|