How to get Saiyan Spirit?

1. I've been at this PQ, #84, literally for hours. From 6pm to 2am. I have given up for now, and want to try and seek your guys' help. A few things I want to try and clear up, because I can't find my own answers on other forums.

-

1. At what moment does the game actually decide you got the skill? Is it when you defeat Bardock himself? And the little 'Skill' notification pops up? Or at the end Ultimate Finish rewards screen?

2. If you DON'T see the 'Skill' notification, and decide to start over at his moment of defeat, does the 'Retry' option reset the chance again? Or is it determined already and you need to go back to Conton?

3. I haven't been able to land one yet, but does possibly landing an Ultimate to finish him increase the chance? As in, does landing the same type of attack as the skill you're trying to get influence the RNG?

Thanks in advance for anyone being able to answer.

User Info: Zodiac2552

Zodiac2552 - 5 months ago

1. As far as I can tell, it is tied to the ultimate finish itself, so there isn't a you got skill notification, it just shows up at the result screen if you got it. It is pure rng being on your side, so you will simply have to keep trying until it shows up on the result screen.

User Info: Edogawa316

Edogawa316 (Expert) - 5 months ago 1 0