I need help creating a Boss Rooms for Custom Levels?

1. I am struggling in creating a boss room, and the only thing I have been able to find is the Custom Glitch. I just want to know how can I create a Boss Room in my Custom Level, because I can't seem to get it on despite listening to the instructions.

User Info: darkman3645

darkman3645 - 6 years ago

1. Okay. I had your problem too and I finally figured it out. So what Darkman says is right, BUT, he didn't clarify that you need to put the boos door in an empty room, BUT, the the door has to be between the empty room and the room before it.

User Info: FinalHuitzil

FinalHuitzil - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Ok, so it turns out that the way you create a standard Boss Room is simply to have the area that will become the boss room be completely empty, no floors, no enemies, nothing. In terms of where you can place the door it can be on either the left or right side, but the key is that the space for the boss has to be empty. Hopefully this will help any one playing the game.

User Info: darkman3645

darkman3645 - 6 years ago 0 1