How do i beat the second boss at Dr. Wily's Castle?

1. The boss looks like a robot eye and the battle field is underwater.

User Info: gamerkid0012

gamerkid0012 - 5 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    Wait, on what difficulty?

User Info: BerryBob

BerryBob - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Keep hitting the Boss until the protective bubbles is gone,then even the weak Mega Buster will cause great damage to it when you land a hit on it without the protective bubble protecting it...Using Super Arm to throw the Guts block at it is preferable...

User Info: Zhuo_Xing

Zhuo_Xing - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. It depends on what difficulty. You want to use an advanced character, for example, if you are doing the game on Normal, I reccommend you play the game with Mega Man Slide/ Rockman Slide. If you're playing the game on Hard, I reccommend you use Mega Man Charge/Rockman Charge to gain an advantage. I also reccommend you fire charged shots at him, and throw any Guts Blocks at CWU-01P that are on screen if you can, using the Super Arm, which is obtained after defeating Guts Man.

User Info: 9legopro

9legopro - 2 years ago 0 1