How to use access point scan?

1. How do you use the access point scan in the game..?

User Info: hell_reaper

hell_reaper - 8 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    I have the game I have used it alot but I can only get one soldier a day or
    something and I stand near my WiFi router and I get no signal but when I go bounce off of someone elses WiFi I get the signal and the soldier why is this happening ???

User Info: Bear620

Bear620 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. What you do is access it in RECRUIT section. Next, you must wait until you see a colorful bar start to sort of pulsate. Mash the O button until it reaches the line on the end of the screen. You usually get S rank soldiers through this or A rank. But this takes patience.

User Info: Dark_to_Light

Dark_to_Light - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. As what Dark_to_Light says. I got mine in my house using WiFi. Try using it when you're in the mall. I tried it...well in the Philippines. But i guess it could work in other countries.

User Info: ylj619

ylj619 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. You activate it, and it scans the internet in the area and then you can recruit a random soldier

User Info: uziman477

uziman477 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. I cant figure out how the scan works i have all the characters the codes for them but the mode i need to open up to input the passwords is blacked out is there a reason why do i have to unlock it our something

User Info: lunapi180

lunapi180 - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. I had eva and venus i did a online game whyd i loose them when the round was over i lost them what happened iwant those characters back please tell me how to get them back

User Info: lunapi180

lunapi180 - 8 years ago 0 0
  6. lunapi180:

I think your characters got killed 'cuz I think Real Combat mode was activated... In real combat mode, when your characters are gone ... they're dead!

User Info: KZcampinkarlKZ

KZcampinkarlKZ - 8 years ago 0 0
  7. !!!!!!!!!!!! :( I cannot recruit!!!!!!! soldiers walk away!!!!! why??? :'(

User Info: abbasbooster

abbasbooster - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. abbasbooster:

Simple, your not doin it right!!!

what you do, is knock them out/put them to sleep, then drag them to the truck in the area where you start the level on, Snake/currnetly controlled character, will lift them up and stuff them in the back of the truck.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89 - 7 years ago 0 0