What things can you not buy in the game?

1. Weapons armer items that are not avalible in the shops.

User Info: bwlrmnky

bwlrmnky - 8 years ago

1. Knight's Swords, Fell Swords, many treasure hunting items and level 95+ Ninjas' throwables. A good tip is to breed and poach monsters. There are good items they can give you. Second is to get yourself a treasure hunter. Mine's Rafa (She already starts with pretty low bravery, so it is better to lower it even further to get better results). And finally, Melee/Rendezvous Mode can grant pretty good items.

It's better to save gil for X-Potions/Hi-Ethers/Remedies and Phoenix Downs! Since the best items are "free", save money for basic stuff =D

User Info: cepheux

cepheux - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Most of high-end equipments.....
    thay either given by multiplayer treasure chest, buried treasure, event, from stealing, etc

User Info: jashinsamael

jashinsamael - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. The names are a bit different, but look at the shop guide in the PSX version.

User Info: pvrhye

pvrhye - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Certain pieces of boss equipment, bt thank fully most of it can be stolen from them!! tee-hee >.<

User Info: BLiND_1

BLiND_1 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I find that grinding stats is the best way to annihilate your opposition. My save, for instance, features a Balthier with 34 speed if I'm not mistaken, and 99 Physical Attack. For him, I like to give him Sagittarius Bow, Brave Suit, and whatever else I have on hand (probably Acacian Hat and Gaius Caligae).

User Info: Kwingster

Kwingster - 6 years ago 0 0