SCC save data corrupted?

1. I have downloaded the (S)SCC save data (the US file on a US game), and have attempted to transfer it to my PSP slim. Unpacking it and putting it directly into my PSP doesn't work; it keeps giving me a 'data is corrupt' message. However, I am putting it in the same folder as my original save file (after backing up my data), and it's not working.

User Info: Artemi7

Artemi7 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. The easiest way to get a save from here onto your PSP (while already having a save on your mem stick) is to use 2 mem sticks, load the game with the save you want to have on your game on 1 stick and then remove that stick and put in the one with your original save on it. Then save the new game that you got from here in a different slot than your original.

User Info: Disturbed0ne

Disturbed0ne - 5 years ago 0 1