Why doesn't my psp connect to my ps vita through ad hoc with FFT?

1. I've been trying to get them to connect but they won't. After using two downloaded games and using the original UMD it still isn't working. Is it just for this game that they won't connect?

User Info: uvbenbit

uvbenbit - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Sorry dude, but my tough is vita and psp can't communicate each other, they are different consoles, just ask a friend with a PSP or a Vita and play with the same console.

User Info: Wrasten

Wrasten - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. PSP and Vita are far different from each other.

User Info: DaemMkIV7

DaemMkIV7 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I've managed to get this working before, so my advice for you would be to look into the ad hoc settings on your PSP, and see if there is something in there that you can change.
    It's been a while, so I can't really say much more than that.

Point of advice, though: be careful when you're doing a Melee or Rendezvous mission to not let the Vita lock itself: this will disrupt the connection between the games, which chucks you out of the mission. (Note that you won't get a refund of the entrance fee for your Melee if this happens!)

User Info: heavens__cloud

heavens__cloud - 3 weeks ago 0 0