What does Onion Knight's Limit Break's commands mean?

1. Every time I get his Limit break out, I just don't know what to do i just try to press circle on random stuff but nothing happens. Could anyone give me an idea of what to do?

User Info: gohgmc

gohgmc - 8 years ago

1. When you do the magic one you have to pick the second option, then look for holy. If you don't know what that looks like, then
    http://arashic.1hwy.com/whats_new.html
    Put holy as your first name then go. It looks something like that, though it does have an extra line after the first symbol.

For the Ninja you have to pick the third option and pick the one that's next the the shiruken.

The menus change every time so it's not as simple as memorizing where it was.

User Info: ItsMaximo

ItsMaximo - 8 years ago 3 0

1. Or for the mage EX, you can just go into the EX mode menu in the customize screen, and look at the second option, the four symbols in brackets are what you want to find, being the spell holy, it's near one of the white icons.

User Info: ItsMaximo

ItsMaximo - 8 years ago 1 0