Trouble getting past blast doors???

1. Whats the best way of getting past the three blast doors at the end of the BASE mission? I get to the last door but cant fight off the swarm of bad guys at the end exit?

User Info: deener81

deener81 - 8 years ago

1. I'll start from the 3rd door. Run and gun down those 2 guys already there, then run to the far left and crouch behind the rock. From here you can cover and shoot down most of the enemy and hide when your health goes low. Once you kill most of the enemy run outside.

NOTE: The time stop right when you reach outside. So if your running low on time run outside then run back inside for cover.

User Info: B_E_R_T

B_E_R_T - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I also have the same problem!!!
    You don't know how many times I restarted this mission
    I'm still playing this mission from weeks and can't win it or pass these enemies

But I knew the secret know :)
    I really appreciate your help (( B_E_R_T ))

Thanks a lot

User Info: walidpower

walidpower - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. How do you stop the time countdown? The time is always up b4 you can escape.

User Info: ckchua

ckchua - 8 years ago 0 1
  3. I usually just gun down everyone. But i can't beat it on the hardest difficulty!
    I'm gonna try Berts answer though. Thanks!

User Info: fluffstufftuff

fluffstufftuff - 7 years ago 0 0