How Do I Beat Vanitas in the Keyblade Graveyard?

1. To be clear, I can get him down incredibly far. It's the section where they're in the stained glass area I take issue with. Once I get it down to that final sliver of health on Vanitas, I just can't beat him. I've tried the quick time events, but due to the fact that I'm playing with an emulator, I can only do the first section where you need to do the circles with the stick before the fight becomes legitimately impossible for me. Somebody please help? I have no idea how to get past this part.

User Info: Piplup-Power

Piplup-Power - 2 months ago

1. I had the same problem years ago when I played it on PPSSPP, nowadays I have the 2.5 collection for PS3.

You will need a controller to do the rotating stick moves. There's no other way.... I tried using the directions/arrows but is not enough, I have an xbox 360 controller, I used it to win that fight. Then it's just a matter of waiting for vanitas to fire his laser beam at you, when he says "what's yours is mine", you tackle that beam and do the rotating stick move.
    When that ends you have to attack him using your new techniques for him to defend and start the rotating stick competition in order for the gauge not to drop so much until you reach the point where you can use Ventus's ultimate skill.

User Info: Exunnhe

Exunnhe - 4 weeks ago 0 0

1. Thanks a lot. It did take me a couple tries once I got a controller, but this was simply because I was adjusting from keyboard to controller. Thanks a lot; this really did help me.

User Info: Piplup-Power

Piplup-Power - 4 weeks ago 0 0