Leveling ventus in arena?

1. I actually had to make an account to ask this question, I've been playing as Ventus for a while he was the first character I picked, his Mirage Arena level will not go above level 1, I have done the first fight enough times to have 300 Arena medals and I still can't unlock the second fight, has this ever happened to anybody else because it seems like I can't find an answer to this problem anywhere. Thanks in advance for the help.

User Info: Cutlessless

Cutlessless - 2 months ago

Answers

1. Idk how to comment on my question but there's something else. Terra and aqua both leveled in arena just fine and when they get the surge from attacking it loads immediately but when Ven get his surge the game takes awhile to load even if it's the same. So if Been uses fire strike then gets a surge the game sits for a few seconds before he finally loads, could it be a glitch that's affecting his area on the CD data?

User Info: Cutlessless

Cutlessless - 2 months ago 0 0
  2. it is possible, the other thing is that you might need to see if the disc is scratched. if it's scratched, the game might not be able to register the data to Ventus...

User Info: Drakeon8165

Drakeon8165 - 2 weeks ago 0 0