Will you have a baby?

1. Would you have a baby and if you will have a baby will it grow and help me in the farm?
    Pleas answer this question.

User Info: kebs_1998

kebs_1998 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. No.. This game won't have a baby... You can just marry...

User Info: FelixFAQS

FelixFAQS (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. You cant have baby in this series. You can only go as far as marrying someone.
    The only series I know that lets you grow old and have a kid to take over you farm (or maybe not) is wonderful life.

User Info: clara_lin

clara_lin (Expert / FAQ Author) - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. No! there is also the game boy version where you can have a baby!!

User Info: reimerbuzzat

reimerbuzzat - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. No, u cant have a baby.. but i once read a person said that he has baby(?) in year 10 or something, dont know if its real or not but i dont think so

User Info: Gck33

Gck33 - 2 years ago 0 1
  5. You can have a baby in almost all Harvest Moon games except Harvest Moon GB, Harvest Moon 2, Harvest Moon 3 (if female) and HMHoLV, I dunno about the newest one, but only Harvest Moon type game that I know of where your child takes over the farm is HMAWL and RF2, even still HMAWL is an unknown, I do, however know your protagonist grows old...same as only two games I played that you can have 2 or 3 children is one on the Wii (I think HMToT) and RF3 on DS, I think you can in AWL and AWL(for girl), but I've never played them that far..

User Info: Tavi95

Tavi95 - 2 years ago 0 0
  6. You know, this game is meant to save the leaf valley not having children or to have a successful farm. The goal is to have 50,000 G to save the Leaf Valley. Thats why the title is Harvest Moon: "hero of the leaf valley". You see what I mean, "HERO", obviously not the hero of having children. So thats why this Harvest Moon series is titled like this on purpose. So Like if you guys agree with my answer

User Info: THis_GaL_IsOn

THis_GaL_IsOn - 1 year ago 0 1