What happened to the characters that MADE Yugioh so enjoyable?

1. So I watched the very 1st season and half the 2nd season of this show and it was amazing..and then Capitilism took control of the series and destroyed it, thats why I had to stop watching, the show just got awful. So I flip it on the other day...is this crap really enjoyable to you guys!?!?!?! Anyways..wanted to play some cards, so I bought this game, which I LOVE, just in the card aspects of the game, NOT lore...

But my question is, what happened to all my homies? (Weevil, Rex, Mia, Tea, Kaibe, Yugi, Joey....etc)?

User Info: kc_aedyn

kc_aedyn - 7 years ago

Answers

1. They had their serie, then was GX and was Jaden, syrus etc and now is 5D. With Yusei, Jack, Crow etc. It' just another serie

User Info: Marcelo77

Marcelo77 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Well if you watch Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Super Fusion! Bonds That Transcend Time you can see them xP

User Info: Daniel_R_C

Daniel_R_C - 7 years ago 0 0