Why does the game keep shutting off when it says Accessing Memory Stick?

1. Whenever I turn on my PSP and access the game, theres this quick purple screen that pops on once and then off and then after that, the game goes "Acessing Memory Stick". After that, the system freezes and shuts off. This is the only game that does that. Other games I have no problem. Can anyone tell me why?

User Info: Zeke699

Zeke699 - 7 years ago
    well the thing is my game is a UMD so its not a downloaded game at all. I bought it at Game Stop. I don't know whats going on :(

User Info: Zeke699

Zeke699 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. bad copy of BlazBlue - find other sources
    the firmware does not support the game - update firmware
    mine is 5.50 D-2 and it works just fine.

User Info: Gamefreelancer

Gamefreelancer - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You are likely using custom firmware, and since this game has CFW protection it wont run. I think there was a way to make the game think you're using official firmware, but I don't remember exactly how.

User Info: Master_Bigode

Master_Bigode - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Try to Return it and ask for other umd copy. This time make sure to try them ON THE SPOT! just like I do

User Info: ARX7Z

ARX7Z - 7 years ago 0 0