Review by Fierydevil

"The Best Final Fantasy Game I've ever played in my life!!!!!"

First off, I'd like to say that this review is based on my OPINION.

Gameplay - 10/10

Final Fantasy 6 (3 US) was probably the best Final Fantasy game with the best translation EVER. I couldn't stop myselffrom playing this game. The game difficulty is around medium becausesome parts are hard while some parts are really easy. The control is verygood because you can run with a special relic unlike some other Final Fantasy games. Another reason why this game is really fun is because of all thecharacters to choose from. There are also hidden ones!

Graphics - 10/10

There was a HUGE difference between Final Fantasy 2 and 3. The graphicswere absolutely stunning. I can't believe those kind of graphics could be usedon a SNES.

Story - 10/10

The story is absolutely stunning. As I mentioned above, the translationwas amazing. That's why the story is soooo good! I'm not going to tell youanything about the story because I don't want to spoil the story for you.

Sound Effects/Music - 10/10

The sound effects fit perfectly in the game and so does the music. Nobou Uematsuhas done it again! The overworld music was probably the best.

Replay Value - 10/10

Even after finishing the game the 1st time, I still kept on playing it. Iwas still playing the game because I knew that I had missed many secrets in the game and I was still hooked to it. Even now, I still play it!

Overall - 10/10

I know I gave this game all perfect scores. If you rent/buy it, you'llknow why I gave it all perfect scores. This game deserves it!

Reviewer's Rating:   5.0 - Flawless

Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 02/20/03

Would you recommend this
Recommend this
Review? Yes No

Submit a review and let your voice be heard.