Auction question?

1. On the online auctions I've noticed there is sometimes a number to the lower right of thevitem being auctioned. At first I thought this was the quantity but then noticed some had no number while others had a 1 or higher. Since no number and a 1 would be the same that killed my theory. Anyone know?

User Info: hunterman328

hunterman328 - 4 years ago

1. The item in question would have been an artefact. As an example, the Kristal artefact is described as providing "+24/+72" minerals. This means that a level 1 Kristal will provide +24, while a level 10 version (I think that is the highest) will provide +72.

So the number you see in the auction listing gives you some idea of what you are bidding on.

User Info: jamesh-42

jamesh-42 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Tha same question has already been asked as "what do specifications mean?" If you refer to my detailed answer there, you will find what your looking for.

Screenshots are available on this site.

User Info: lordnormand

lordnormand - 4 years ago 0 0