How do I get past (bryyo)?

1. I need to destroy eastern energy but the elevator is blocked and I can't beat it how do I unlock the elevator?

User Info: rossboner77

rossboner77 - 7 years ago
    I am in the room were you fight the iceman

User Info: rossboner77

rossboner77 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I'm trying to remember exactly where you are. Are you in the room where you had to fight some Warp Hounds and Reptilicus Hunters after activating an alarm? That little elevator there? There's a hand scanner you need to use to activate it.

If that's not it, then can you be more specific about where you are and how far you've gotten in the level?

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Oh! Well the normal lift in that room should be fine and usable. There's something else you can do in that room, but you won't be able to until late in the game. Continuing past the Rundas fight will eventually get you the information that you need a ship upgrade to destroy the shield around the Leviathan. You'll need to explore elsewhere in Bryyo to find that. Once you've gotten this nugget of info, you're gonna have to head back to your ship.

If you need something more than that, feel free to ask for more specifics.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0