I cant get past the first part in bryyo?

1. I cant get past the first part in bryyo iv pulled down the one platform and i pulled down the crate thing in the area leading to the solar shaft i get as far as i can go with out starting were i was i dont know what to do please help sorry its so vaugue

User Info: liveup2

liveup2 - 7 years ago
    I beat that part but i cant find the suit upgrade i need iv looked everyware please help i need it to use the glowing yellow lantern things.

User Info: liveup2

liveup2 - 7 years ago
  3. Clarification Request:
    Can you check your map and give me the name of the room you're stuck in?

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz - 7 years ago
    Ya hold on.

User Info: liveup2

liveup2 - 7 years ago
  5. Clarification Request:
    Anytime you're ready.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz - 7 years ago

1. Okay I know where he's at. The map is vague to me, but there is a room where you need to go Morph Ball and you can go two directions, left or right. Go left, and find the area where you need to use the Grapple Swing to get across. There should be a few of those Fairy-like enemies floating about. Jump all the way down the stairs, then turn on your scan visor. Turn and look at the bottom step, you'll see a scannable rock. Bomb it and go through the tunnel, past the floating part, and then from there it's a straight shot to the Grapple.

User Info: Triami_Arack

Triami_Arack - 7 years ago 0 0