How do I get past (Arcade)?

1. how do i get from the Arcade to the pet shop?

User Info: luisgtz

luisgtz - 7 years ago

Answers

1. You push the one game out of the way, go around it to the back isle, and then you have to crouch and crawl under to keep from getting electrocuted.

User Info: firechick911

firechick911 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm guessing you're playing the 3DS version of this game. If that's the case you should really be asking the question on the page for that game and not the Wii version. But at any rate, the 3DS version of the game is glitched where it seems to be impossible to get passed the door in the back of the arcade. The prying animation plays through, but the door won't open. It seems to be impossible to get through. A lot of people experienced this. I read one written review of the 3DS version that seemed to imply that they got to later levels in the game so apparently this glitch doesn't happen to everyone. But for those of us who do experience it, I don't think there's anything we can do except try restarting the mission or just making a new save entirely. For me though, this has happened on two seperate save files, so I give up. I'm just going to go buy this Wii version now, which appears to be the same game, but is allegedly much better.

If you are playing the Wii version then I apologize. Ignore everything I said. :)

Hope that helps!

User Info: Jvalant

Jvalant - 2 months ago 0 0