Is there a "real" ending like in NMH1?

1. I was just wondering since Henry has some unsettled business with travis.

User Info: SH_Junkie89

SH_Junkie89 - 7 years ago

1. No.

There is only one ending in No More Heroes 2.

User Info: _AverageGamer

_AverageGamer - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I'm holding out hope that there is a secret boss and or alternate ending not yet found (Other than Kimmy who isn't really a secret).

But so far, it looks like there is not.

User Info: FearMurphy

FearMurphy - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. i'm on my second playthrough and Naomi still says that she has a new toy for travis that's "not even close" to being done. i wanna know more about that. remember you had to get the real ending in NMH1 only after you buy the thing off naomi? something to think about.

User Info: BondOfFlameX

BondOfFlameX - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. Well, Henry and Travis will always have unfinished business, they are eternal rivals. I for one, thought that Travis still needed to take down the UAA, what happened with that? Suda 51 stated that this will be the last game staring Travis and that the ending completely wraps up his story, but I thought that taking down the UAA needed to happen. I mean, yeah, he got Sylvia but.... that's the perfect ending to Travis's story? I mean, I'm sure he's pretty pumped about it but there's still some huge questions. What happened to the UAA? Who the hell was that guy really who gave Shinobu the Twin Beam Katanas? If the heads of Sylvia, Henry, and Shinobu were fake, who's to say that Bishop wasn't really dead? What about the other 'Jeane' from the end of NMH1? There's gotta be SOME kind of secret ending, but apparently nobody kicks enough ass to be able to unlock it yet. I mean, I don't think that was quite the perfect wrap up to finish Travis' story, he even said Santa Destroy needed him and Sylvia, it seems like there's still more of his story to tell.
    Or maybe Suda's secretly planning a MOVIE, ANIME, or MANGA to finish Travis's story, loophling around it by saying this'd be the last GAME he'd star in?

User Info: Korikitsune0

Korikitsune0 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. @ Korikitsune

The UAA was funded by PizzaBat, so they are done now that PizzaBat is. The guy that gave Shinobu the swords is some movie director in real life, Takashi something. Batt would have used fake heads of Sylvia, Henry, and Shinobu because they would be much harder to kill. Bishop though can't really defend himself, so he's pretty dead. As for little girl Jeanne in NMH1, I have no idea.

But other than all that, no other ending in this one.

User Info: Sanorith

Sanorith - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. @ Sanorith
    little Jeane in NMH1 was Sylvia and Henry's daughter, just one of Suda's unexplained mysteries

User Info: WillpowerXG

WillpowerXG - 7 years ago 0 0