What am I looking for in the biological cage?

1. I'm in the bilogical dage in Sector !. The room that has a purplish tint and you climb a spiral path up a tree then drop down through the middle of it. At which point I go into 1st person mode, signifying I need to observe some point of interest. However I've looked through the entire freakin area and can't find that point of interest! If that giant purple thing in the center of the room isn't a point of interest, I dunno what is.

User Info: mojack411

mojack411 - 7 years ago
    If you're talking about the little demented rabbit that pops out the first time, it's past that. I have a full 360 degree view of my surroundings unlike that 1st time.

User Info: mojack411

mojack411 - 7 years ago

1. Never mind, found it. There were some grubs barely moving in the dark on the ground. Didn't see em until I had my face righit infront of the tv.

User Info: mojack411

mojack411 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. You hear some rustling leaves nearby. Look for a bush along the road fairly close to you.

User Info: Nobleidea_prime

Nobleidea_prime - 7 years ago 0 0