Need help with sector 1 trouble?

1. I beat the six legged tree twice but theres a door that cant be opened and theres no where else too go and the load up guide says adam told samus to go to the examine room anyone know what too do.

User Info: DJM313

DJM313 - 7 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    Are you in the big room with a small hill near the locked door?

User Info: paperweegee2

paperweegee2 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. If you are there, then there should be a morph tunnel somewhere in the south part of the room. Go in it, and you will eventually get to a terminal that will open the door.

User Info: paperweegee2

paperweegee2 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. There should be a sort of grab ledge along the left side of the room (on a metallic path); the grab ledge should be at the top of that path. Grab on to it and ride it until it comes to a stop, be careful of a couple of wave of a few flies along the way.
    After the grab ledge stops moving, jump to the platform that's a bit above and across from you. Follow the morphball tunnel to its end, letting you out close to the terminal.

I got stuck in this room the first time as well. I discovered that grab ledge along the left wall by accident while I was messing around in the room.

User Info: Videospieler

Videospieler - 7 years ago 0 0