Should I risk using the shop during Wily levels?

1. I'm in the fourth of the Wily Castle stages. If I get a game over during Wily levels other than the first and use the shop option to buy items instead of continuing, would I be forced to start over with the first Wily stage?

User Info: NES-Boy

NES-Boy - 7 years ago

1. I had to Continue on Wily Stage 4, and when I did, I used the shop. I still started on Wily Stage 4.

User Info: MrL1193

MrL1193 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I just finished the game and was actually unsure about that exact same thing, but I found that as long as you go to the Shop and then continue from where you are after you buy your items, you remain on the Wily stage that you're on. You should be alright, as far as I can tell!

User Info: Parapsyche

Parapsyche - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. He's right i used the shop on wily stage 4 and started on stage 4

User Info: omegazen2

omegazen2 - 7 years ago 2 0
  3. No, you can use the shop freely to your liking this time around.

User Info: Muigi01

Muigi01 - 7 years ago 2 0
  4. Just don't go back to the Stage Select in hopes of farming more screws and you'll be good.

User Info: rokkuman

rokkuman - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. As long as you don't leave Wily's castle, you can visit the shop and continue where you left off. But if you leave Wily's castle to get more screws and then re-enter the castle, you will go back to Stage 1.

User Info: MetalSmasher86

MetalSmasher86 - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. Maybe your game is defective. Uninstall "the game". Not the Sav. Then re-install the game and try again. (If you have not deleted the sav, you will come back where you were without any problem. At least if you have a problem with Sav.)

User Info: BerryBob

BerryBob - 7 years ago 0 0