Stuck trying to get the hidden PUNCHOUT achievement, anyone know what I need to do?

1. I've found the Five Invaluable Secret Techniques, located the Lost Wafulandrum, reached the tomb of Kuledonius Emertol, and I supercharged the Kulsehcutar. For some reason I still don't have the achievement. wat do? :c

User Info: Chesluk

Chesluk - 5 years ago
    I already tried both of those and they haven't worked. :\ I think I'm missing a step.

User Info: Chesluk

Chesluk - 5 years ago
    I've already beaten PUNCHOUT, but I just can't figure out what to do next.

User Info: Chesluk

Chesluk - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Think what you need to do is either, keep on playing until you eventually get it, or if you want look in the manual that comes with the game, page 5673, section 2, sub-paragraph 6, its under the heading "Getting the Impossible" Good Luck.

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You must first beat me, PUNCHOUT...

...which shouldn't be too hard :(

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. First, travel to Losimgalia and travel straightfoward until you hit the tunnel. Then, keep meleeing the rubble until it opens up a new passageway. Go down this passage until you see the hallway with the corpse in it, and take the key in his suitcase. Now, travel back out of the tunnel up the ladder and go along the edge of the mountain range. Make sure you don't fall off the edge. Use the key to unlock Portal B (not Portal A or else you have to start over) and melee the helpless soldier.

If done correctly, you should get the PUNCHOUT award.

User Info: Drift2Nova

Drift2Nova - 5 years ago 0 0