How do you get pink yoshi?

1. I have all yoshi's except bpink one I need pink!

User Info: 79petey

79petey - 6 years ago

1. I don't know what Cloud_Mario was thinking when he said that, but there are no red or dark blue Yoshis. They're only there for dodgeball to be in the box for the red and blue teams. I used Yoshi in every match I've played so far which is 60+ games, so you'd think I'd have unlocked them by now if they're available.

And yes, you can unlock pink by playing 25 matches with Yoshi on any sport (you'll have to do it for each sport seperately, so you basically have to play 100 games to be able to use pink Yoshi everywhere).
    The other way is harder to do. Finding the Hidden Path on the Flower Cup, you'll see Pink Yoshi popping up there. I haven't managed to actually reach pink though, so I'm not entirely sure which path exactly you have to take to reach it. It may be easier to just play 25 matches with Yoshi, really, that's how I did it anyway.

User Info: Yosher

Yosher - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I unlocked him by winning 25 matches with Yoshi in dodge ball. I have yet to unlock red or dark blue Yoshi, however.

User Info: Cloud_Mario

Cloud_Mario - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. Sorry, since their colors were in dodge ball, I thought they may be playable characters. I've since played a lot more games with Yoshi and have realized the error of my ways. Please forgive me.

User Info: Cloud_Mario

Cloud_Mario - 6 years ago 0 0