How do I Keep from Spooking the Deer?

1. I've heard say that the career mode is easy to beat, but I cant get past the first level. After practicing with the camera, (which is easy), I keep spooking the deer as I try to get to the deer stand. How do I keep from spooking the deer?

User Info: EndPin1

EndPin1 - 6 years ago
    Tu Butchbabs - you probably shot the wrong wolf. I had the same problem with a turkey, until I figured out where the tom turkey was coming from.

User Info: EndPin1

EndPin1 - 6 years ago

1. When i spook the deer you can crouch in a bush and not move until the red/yellow icon dissapeers.

User Info: jacobhunter396

jacobhunter396 - 6 years ago 1 0

1. I like all the trafic with this game. I'll answer it myself. Aparently you have to keep your eye on the closest deer and only move when he is eating or facing the other way. Using this technique, I finally got past the first hunt. So far the others have been no problem.

User Info: EndPin1

EndPin1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I Made it to Alaska to hunt wolves but every time i kill a wolve it says hunt failed what am i doing wrong

User Info: BUTCHBABS

BUTCHBABS - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. To BUTCHBABS - You probably shot the wrong wolf. I had the same problem with a turkey until I figured out where the tom turkey was coming from.

User Info: EndPin1

EndPin1 - 6 years ago 0 0