Dagoth Ur, what's with the mask?

1. Everyone who has done the main quest knows that when you reach Dagoth Ur, that he has this golden mask.

Well, personally, I quite like the appearance of the mask. It's unique, and I want it. But everytime you destroy the Heart, Dagoth Ur disappears into nothingness.

What I want to know is, Is there some way to remove his mask and take it? I'd kinda like to see what his actual face looks like, too.

User Info: hotbigtoad

hotbigtoad - 7 years ago

Answers

1. There is no way to remove the mask. It isn't an item, but a part of Dagoth Ur's appearance. Bethesda probably hasn't even designed an actual face for Dagoth Ur.

User Info: FinalLegendZero

FinalLegendZero (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Yeah, FinalLegendZero is right. Dagoth Ur probably doesn't have a "real" face, but neither does Almalexia, if you go to Mournhold to see her, if you advance in the storyline enough.

User Info: philcheesesteak

philcheesesteak - 7 years ago 0 0