how do I become a werewolf?

1. I want to become a werewolf but i dont know how, and i dont want it to take a really long time what should i do?

User Info: GameLOVER186

GameLOVER186 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Go to Solstheim and do a few missions for the legion commander there. When you get far enough into the main mission there, you'll have a chance to become a werewolf.

User Info: whatmustido

whatmustido (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. when you complete the bloodmoon main quests you will end up getting Hircine's Ring from Thirsten Heart-fang. When you put it on you will become a werewolf, to change back just rest for 8 hours. It will say that you can't rest in werewolf form, but you still can. That threw me of for a little, but it does work, trust me.

User Info: majeh81

majeh81 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. If you dont wana waist like 3-4 hours on the quests then you can just look for people who become werewolves at night, much quicker and if they dont kill you and your lucky enough to catch the disease before they do, then congratz you will turn into a werewolf

User Info: glorfbog

glorfbog - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. if u are like level 23, then go to solstheim and do the quest. Or u can find a random werewolf in da wilderness.

PS - u do not need to be level 23 to start bloodmoon, but its recommended

User Info: Familyguychris

Familyguychris - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. You can catch the disease by fighting a Werewolf, but your chances of catching it before you die arent very high. After you beat the missions you get a ring that allows you to become one every night though.

User Info: BlackSavij

BlackSavij - 6 years ago 0 0