How do I get Tribunal to work on my GOTY edition Morrowind for xbox (on xbox 360) ?

1. I've been "resting" for weeks (in game time) and nothing has happened. I'm level 7 and have rested in the wild continuously and slept a ton of times but there hasn't been any DB assassin trying to attack me. What am I doing wrong?

User Info: joelviera

joelviera - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Well, an attack isn't 100% guaranteed. I don't know all the factors, but I know level is one of them - the weaker you are, the less likely you are to be attacked. The best advice, therefore, is to get stronger. Stop trying to lure him with sleep, and lure him with a stronger opponent.

However, there's also the problem that you actually already have been attacked. In more wide open spaces, there's a chance the assassin will be a bit away and not notice you immediately. You'll avoid being attacked as a result, but you may miss the assassin. If you leave, he'll just stay there until you kill him. You can investigate this now or wait until later, but if you think this may be your problem, go investigate where you previously slept and look for him.

User Info: Magician99

Magician99 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You need to be at least level 10 or the Dark Brotherhood assassin won't attack you. Train your skills enough to rest 3 more times getting you to level 10 and an assassin will attack either right when you rest in a bed to become level 10 or the first time you rest in a bed after leveling up.

User Info: aDg2k15

aDg2k15 - 2 years ago 0 0