How do i unlock wide body kit?

1. I unlocked it in career and I want to unlock it in quick race!!!
    HELP ME

User Info: TribalxMaster

TribalxMaster - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I to am trying to figure out how to get more than that 1 bodykit... I know it's weird to ask another question in a question, but can you unlock them to use on multiple cars? If so I wouldn't worry about quick race because I'm pretty sure you can use your career cars in quick race...

User Info: JGMRACING

JGMRACING - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You Unlock Body-Kits For Every Car, And Every Mode After You Complete Career Mode %100.

User Info: JGMRACING

JGMRACING - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Jgm that is not true I beat the game and wide body kits only quick races still trying to get them in my career

User Info: Madbeast

Madbeast - 5 months ago 0 0
  4. You unlock a choice of one of the 4 unique wide body kits (Vapor, Mantis, Armageddon, or Apocalypse) in Career mode when you win 11 outrun races on Stage 5.

However, to unlock those wide body kits in Quick Race, you simply have to defeat Caleb, and they all become unlocked in Quick Race in Customization mode.

To unlock wide body kits of the other brands such as Veribrace, you have to beat Career 100%, which includes beating all of the Garage-exclusive races after defeating Caleb, until you have completed all 223 races.

User Info: Joy4Jonny123

Joy4Jonny123 - 2 months ago 0 0