How do I get past england's level?
Ican't break the king Arther's tomb
rd46 - 7 years ago
Alright. Here's what you need to do.
As you can see, the tomb is made of a substance that Lara cannot break with her artillery.
1. Head to the left of the room. As you can see, there are a line of coffins. pass them up until you reach the tomb of Bedwyr. A cut scene should occur.
2. After the cut scene, you'll notice you can grab onto Bedwyr's coffin and drag it. Grab hold of the coffin and drag it across the room and to the short broken pillar to the right.
3. Place the coffin against the pillar and climb up from the coffin to the top of the pillar.
4. Once Lara is standing on top of the pillar, look around and you should immediately notice the small bell looking object that you can jump onto and grab the rope.
5. However, once you jump you'll notice that the large bell will rise and strike the ceiling. You will also notice that there is a glimmering chandelier behind the large bell.
6. Now jump down to the floor and head to the tomb of King Arthur. Once Lara gets there, face the exit and grapple the chandelier and pull for a couple times.
7. Once the chandelier starts swinging, run as fast as you can to the the coffin and leap up to the pillar.
8. Jump to the rope of the small bell looking object, and the bell will rise to hit the chandelier, resulting in a cut scene of King Arthur's tomb.
For further questions, comments, and concerns, email me at Dimitri.Coonrod@gmail.com
Hope this helps, and enjoy playing Tomb Raider Legend!
DimitriCoonrod - 5 years ago
This question was asked more than 60 days ago with no accepted answer.