Can this game be played on XBOX 360?

1. I have bought many XBOX games that cannot be played on a XBOX 360. I just need to know b4 I buy this one.

User Info: wmba

wmba - 7 years ago

1. Yes, the disc version of NGB works just fine on the Xbox 360. You can also download it as an Xbox Original through the 360's Marketplace.

There are a few small problems when playing on the 360, but nothing that breaks the game. The Team Ninja logo FMV at the start of the game plays with no sound if your audio settings are set to 5.1, but you won't have this issue if you change the setting to stereo. Also, the FMV cutscenes during the game are a bit choppy on the 360.

Aside from that, there is a glitch in one area of the game - there's an arena area that's floating in the air, and it has invisible borders on all sides that, if you touch them, you'll see a ripple effect (like water) that skews your view. This glitch only happens if you're playing on the 360. It's never been a problem for me.

The game plays flawlessly otherwise, and it looks great on HDTVs.

User Info: GameFreak731

GameFreak731 - 7 years ago 2 0