Where can I find the Fear spell?

1. I'm trying to get into the mage college in Winterhold. Because of the dialogue options I chose, the woman on the bridge wants me to cast Fear on the seal on the ground. How can I obtain this spell?

User Info: discokrakken

discokrakken - 5 years ago

1. The court mage at the Jarl's in Whiterun sells the tome for this spell. He's on the right after you enter Dragonsreach.

User Info: psiu_sammy

psiu_sammy - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I was given this spell by said woman before she asked me to cast it to gain entry to the college. Check under your spells list to see if you have it.

User Info: IErinCI

IErinCI - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The court wizard's name is Farengar. You can buy the fear spell from him, along with pretty much all others, as far as I know.

User Info: Randomnul3

Randomnul3 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Well just pay a visit to the wizerd in windhelm he has got a fear spell tome book

User Info: DragonbornSLX

DragonbornSLX - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Tell her you don't have the spell and she'll sell it to you for 30 gold.

User Info: VladYvhv

VladYvhv - 2 years ago 0 0
  5. Try to go to the Solitude secret mage chest
    Basically enter, get a platter, go in the loft hallway till u find a bench, stick it behind it and run across it
    You'll need a bit of timing to do this but you'll see a chest: jump and open it while you fall you should find a ton of soul gems, mage robes and various spell tomes
    I found mine there XD (still watch it because it's considered stolen property)
    Hope I helped

User Info: DovahDave

DovahDave - 11 months ago 0 0