How do i clear my bounty on skyrim?!

1. I have a huge bounty in markarth from the prison quest, when i escaped i decided not go back for a while so now im too far in the game to reload the save.

Anyway, when i enter the city a guard approaches me and arrests me, i have 3 options, the only one that works is a fight to the death, but i cant win. I am in the thieves guild, but the bribe doesnt work, and when i submit, the guards text just repeats, and he sais im under arrest again. Then i say i submit again, then it repeats again and again.

Is there any stone i can get or raise my speech or something to beat this?

User Info: TokyoSexxxwale

TokyoSexxxwale - 5 years ago

1. Try picking the resist arrest option then sheathing your weapon. He shoukd try to arrest you again, and it might solve your issue.

User Info: Teh_Btrflyz

Teh_Btrflyz - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Had a very similar problem in riften. What i did was load a previous save in a safe location, get a lot of money to pay the full fine, and go pay it. They took all my stolen goods and let me go.

User Info: DFgear

DFgear - 4 years ago 0 0