Windhelm House - Jorleif is busy?

1. I did everything that is required to be able to by the house in Windhelm. Ulfric told me he wanted me to live close and all that and I even have the quest to speak to Jorleif about buying the house but it just says This person is busy everytime I try to talk to him. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

User Info: Timx706x

Timx706x - 5 years ago
    I've done the one that he gave me. Still said he was busy and Ulfric gave me the reward. Did all the other ones I had as well.

User Info: Timx706x

Timx706x - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Check if he gave you a bounty quest you have to do that quest first and if he still dosn't say anything i have no idea.Tip: I would do all the bounty quests first.(Had same problem with 'Blood on ice' quest) It says Kill the _______ located in __________. Melcelelus (The bottom) bar in quests. Hope this helped :)

User Info: Indianawinny

Indianawinny - 5 years ago 0 0