Assist the people of falkreath?

  1. i need help i need to become thane of falkreath inorder to buy a plot of land to build my house the problem is one of the people you have to help is dead its the priest which also means i cant help the man that gives you the ashes what do i do i cant go back earlier because i saved over it HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

    User Info: Balron41

    Balron41 - 4 years ago

Top Voted Answer

  1. There are a number of quests you can do to reach the required amount of people helped.

    Check out these two links for the different options you have:

    You also don't actually need to become Thane to buy a property. Doing a radiant quest for the Jarl is usually sufficient.

    User Info: jammymacster

    jammymacster (Expert) - 4 years ago 2 0


  1. I think the priest is just one possible way of completing the thane of Falkreath quest, simply handing in harvested food to mathius (sp?) at the farm is another, giving the jarl blackbriar mead is another and helping with firewood at the half moon mill is yet another. Also doing the 2 daedric, (Hircine and Clavicis Vile) quests contribute as you're helping Falkreath residents which should count towards your 3/3 required. The jarl is meant to give you a quest to kill some local bandits but between him and the steward you should get the land offer.

    User Info: bugsbunny666

    bugsbunny666 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed.