Skyrim lag on xbox 360?

1. my skyrim lags And has frame rate issues bout 80% how can i fix this. my other games dont have this problem

User Info: dovahkiinKhajii

dovahkiinKhajii - 2 years ago

Answers

1. It's a skyrim thing, I think. Mine does it too.

User Info: Shipthis

Shipthis - 2 years ago 0 0
  2. Mine does it too. The game of Skyrim can't process everything at once. When you do something major it has an effect on the game. Don't worry. It's very common for consoles not so much PC though

User Info: DeathByBeat

DeathByBeat - 2 years ago 0 0
  3. Have you tried installing the game onto your console? Mine lagged a lot, especially when riding my horse, but afterwards it helped tremendously. Plus, my loading screen times seem slightly shorter.

User Info: DittoCat1580

DittoCat1580 - 2 years ago 0 0
  4. Mine does it occasionally, but always works itself back out. It's a Skyrim thing.

User Info: SkyrimFinatic

SkyrimFinatic - 2 years ago 0 0
  5. Don't jump into water. Advice.

User Info: rulerBob8

rulerBob8 - 1 year ago 0 0
  6. That's not just you, due to the game's vast land scape and the fact that it takes forever to complete, the game will occasionally lag, it happened to me and I watched a walkthrough on YouTube by TheRadBrad and even his game lagged. So in short, don't worry about it.

User Info: fallingthruduhr

fallingthruduhr - 1 year ago 0 0