Has Capcom any plans for fixes on PC and Xbox versions?

1. I know that there was another thread that was closed, but that was over a year ago. I had RE4 on Wii, but also bought the Xbox version. It's horrible! There is now way to adjust the sensitivity of the joystick, Leon's movements are clunky and difficult. There is no "easy" mode. I wasted $20 as I waste all my ammo trying to aim at targets and move out of the way.
    I have RE5, RE6, RE Revelations on Xbox and have no problems navigating around, shooting targets, etc. Does anyone know if CAPCOM is going (or has) released a fix for this problem or did I just burn $20 with Microsoft?
    Thanks in advance.
    MIACLOCKMAN

User Info: miaclockman

miaclockman - 3 years ago

1. BTW, why would they "fix" any of this? They aren't glitches/bugs?

User Info: SkullboyMafia

SkullboyMafia - 2 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Sorry if I'm a little late but, I had no control problems with RE:4, the sensitivity is purposely slow to make it more intense and realistic, kinda like the weapon sway. I found the way Leon moved perfect, as it made the moments when I'm getting chased terrifying. The whole wasting ammo thing is just you sucking. And Easy mode? Man up.

User Info: SkullboyMafia

SkullboyMafia - 2 years ago 1 0