Infinite gold glitch not working.?

1. When I first heard it of the carrot money trick and it worked then later it said I could only buy up to 99 carrots. I started a new file later and it still does the same thing, I even tried it both on and offline. Pleeeeaaaaaaasssssssse help!!

User Info: Awesomeness13

Awesomeness13 - 5 years ago
    How do I delete the update and if I do will it affect other stuff like DLC and is it worth it if not other ways to get money would help

User Info: Awesomeness13

Awesomeness13 - 5 years ago

1. The carrot glitch has been patched by the latest update you cant do it anymore unless you delete the update

User Info: cloudstrife0700

cloudstrife0700 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I know another one. and it DOES work. ive done it plenty of times.its after the last battle at the top of blue moon tower. i think that was the fight against a mage. anyhow, there is a crapload of money up there and a port crystal , some heals , and gryphic chest armor. after the fight,you can still fight your way up there or use the port crystal at the bottom of the tower. this works as a teleporter. every few days, you can go up there and get the loot. there are undead and harpies along the way.

User Info: manic2

manic2 - 3 years ago 0 0