Can I get someone else's pet?

1. My dog had puppies with a female who isn't part of my household. Is it possible for me to get one of the puppies or do they have to grow up with her? Sorry if this sounds stupid, I haven't had the game for long.

User Info: AngelFire

AngelFire - 11 months ago

Answers

1. From Playing and experiencing this game i'm pretty positive that its not possible for u to receive a puppy that has been born into another family unless you sim marries one of the family members or your dog was the mother and not the father. i hope this answer is acceptable.

User Info: WolfurFlame

WolfurFlame - 10 months ago 0 0
  2. You have to become good friends with a human member of their family until it shows the option to ask them to move in you click it you can now move either both family member and the pet in or just the pet.

User Info: MikeThDark

MikeThDark - 7 months ago 0 0
  3. If you are on a PC with the sims 3, after the launcher has started and you get to the window that lets you choose which game you want to play or start a new one, do the cheat ctrl+shift+C, type in all one word testingcheatsenabled-then press space bar then hit enter. Start your game, when in game play, and you see a pet you like, press shift and left mouse click on the animal you want. It will say add to active family and you click that and the pet is yours.

User Info: BeachGirl

BeachGirl - 5 months ago 0 0