PC mods to xbox?

1. I have seen videos of really cool Minecraft PC mods and want to figure out if it's possible to get them on to the xbox version. Is it possible and how can you?

User Info: whiteninja12239

whiteninja12239 - 4 years ago
    How To Mod Skyrim For Xbox 360 - With Character Creation
    by iTzYashaBaby
    Look it up on youtube

I didn't watch the video because my brother just did for me.

User Info: whiteninja12239

whiteninja12239 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Nope. Nothing as yet. But who knows what the future holds

User Info: IzuyaKusunagi69

IzuyaKusunagi69 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Well my brother used a youtube video to get a Skyrim PC mod to the xbox. It's might be possible to o the same with MC but I would most likely have to buy MC for the PC but I don't want to.

User Info: whiteninja12239

whiteninja12239 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. What video did he use? Was it a basic mod or one of the more complex mods?

User Info: IzuyaKusunagi69

IzuyaKusunagi69 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. How To Mod Skyrim For Xbox 360 - With Character Creation
    by iTzYashaBaby
    Look it up on youtube

I didn't watch the video because my brother just did for me..

User Info: whiteninja12239

whiteninja12239 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. I don't think its not possible full stop, Mojang haven't even thought about mods from PC to Xbox 360, if you want mods for minecraft you might aswell do it on PC. The mods are created by the minecraft players, NOT by Mojang. The closest mods you can get are glitches, like Duplicate glitches, transport glitches and other stuff like that. its possible but really hard to do.

User Info: ForzaHorizon2

ForzaHorizon2 - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. When mods come into the question of Minecraft for the Xbox 360, its not what you would expect, There are multiple reasons to this and can clarify things pretty easily. 1: As the originial PC version of minecraft, their source code was originally dedicated to Java, so modders modded the code assigned to Java. All Xbox360 games are programmed with C#, or C+, so the authors would need to re-do it. 2: With the current mods in our reach right now, you only have the ability to modify items that already pre-exist in the game. So there is no twilight forest, and no Galactic-Craft. Creating structures with the blocks that exist are most likely to be done, but I am not certain. You can only modify items in the game with some sort of NBT editor or something, (enchantments, quantities, etc.) Thats really all you can do. Sorry.
    But you never know! Mojan could surprise everyone in the future.

User Info: Kaysho

Kaysho - 2 years ago 0 0
  7. There is actually a way! First you have to go to System Settings > Storage. You need to plug in a USB flash drive that can at least store 1 gigabyte. Then configure the device. A little confirmation thing will pop up and click on yes. Keep in mind that if you configure it, it'll delete all data stored on there so make sure you have a backup. Then wait for it to be done. Then select the storage device that contains your profile, then move the profile that you want to use and transfer it to the configured storage device. Then unplug the configured storage device and plug it in to the computer. Then you're going to want to download a program called Horizon. Link: www.xboxmb.com/horizon/ Then open it. Then drag any mods you downloaded to your profile information, then click on your profile picture, then click "Use this profile". Then a pop-up will inform you saying "Transfer Complete." Then click OK. And before you add any other mods, make sure to drag the mod you just added and you can modify the information on it. I wouldn't recommend it though. Anyways, then click "Save, Rehash, and Resign." Then a pop-up will say "Save Complete." Click OK and now you can add any other mods, and once you're done with that, you can close Horizon and eject the storage device that was plugged into the computer. Then plug it into your Xbox 360. Then go into System Settings > Storage. Then move your profile back to where it was originally was before you did all of this, and yeah. That's it. I hope this answer helped you!!!!!! :D

User Info: FAQUserSG

FAQUserSG - 5 months ago 0 0